Professor Holger A. Klein Receives a 2012 Distinguished Columbia Faculty Award
Professor Holger A. Klein has received a 2012 Distinguished Columbia Faculty Award. Funded through the generosity of Columbia trustee Gerry Lenfest (LAW '58, HON '09), the award recognizes faculty who demonstrate unusual merit as teachers of undergraduate and graduate students as well as outstanding scholarship and service to the university.
This is the sixth year since 2006 that a member of the Department of Art History and Archaeology has received the award. Other recipients include:
- Stephen Murray, Lisa and Bernard Selz Professor of Medieval Art History, 2011
- Francesco de Angelis, 2009
- Zainab Bahrani, Edith Porada Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Art and Archaeology, 2008
- Robert E. Harrist Jr. ('80 MA), Jane and Leopold Swergold Professor of Chinese Art History, 2007
- and Jonathan Crary ('75 CC, '87 PhD), Meyer Schapiro Professor of Modern Art and Theory, 2006