138 Havemeyer Hall
- Present - Ph.D. Candidate in Chemical Physics, Columbia University
- 2012 - M.Phil. in Chemical Physics, Columbia University
- 2009 - M.A. in Chemical Physics, Columbia University
- 2008 - Diploma in Chemistry, University of Zagreb
- J. Napoli, A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto, Collapse of nanoparticle-laden nanotubes. Under review (2013).
- A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto Self-assembly of nanoparticles adsorbed on fluid and elastic membranes. Soft Matter (2013).
- A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto Mechanism of membrane tube formation induced by adhering nanocomponents. Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 188101 (2012). (Cover paper of the weekly issue.) Accompanying Physics Synopsis.
- A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto Fluid membranes can drive linear aggregation of adsorbed spherical nanoparticles. Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 118101 (2012). (Editor's suggestion.)
- A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto Soft elastic surfaces as a platform for particle self-assembly. Soft Matter 7, 8324 (2011).
- A. Šarić and A. Cacciuto. Particle self-assembly on soft elastic shells. Soft Matter 7, 1874 (2011).
- A. Šarić, B. Bozorgui, and A. Cacciuto. Packing of soft asymmetric dumbbells. J. Phys. Chem. B 115, 7173 (2010). (On the cover of the special issue "Clustering in Complex Fluids".)
- A. Šarić, J. C. Pàmies, and A. Cacciuto. Effective elasticity of a flexible filament bound to a deformable cylindrical surface. Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 226101 (2010).
- A. Šarić, T. Hrenar, M. Mališ, and N. Došlić. Quantum mechanical study of secondary structure formation in protected dipeptides. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 4678 (2010).
- A. Šarić, V. Vrček and M. Bühl Density Functional Study of Protonated Formylmetallocenes. Organometallics 27, 394 (2008).