Helena Rubinstein Professor
Department of Chemistry
- 1/1/09 - Prof. Virginia Cornish has been honored by the Protein Society with The 2009 Irving Sigal Young Investigator
- 10/1/08 - Prof. Virginia Cornish has received the ACS Pfizer Award in Enzyme Chemistry!
- 6/1/08 - Congratulations to M.D./Ph.D. student Philip Effraim for receiving a Ruth L. Kirschstein NRS Award!
- 5/15/08 - Congratulations Monnica Chan for receiving a Bernice G. Segal Summer Research Award!
- 5/15/08 - Congratulations to Nathan Pirakitikulr for being awarded a Pfizer Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship!
- 12/1/07 - Congratulations to postdoc Dr. Richard Wombacher for receiving a DAAD Fellowship!
- Our trimethoprim labeling system for live cell imaging is now commercially available as "LigandLink" from Active Motif. (click here)
- Congratulations to Sarah Gallagher for receiving a NDSEG Fellowship!
- Congratulations to Jonathon Bronson for receiving an NSF Graduate Fellowship.
- Hening Lin, a former graduate student from our lab, will be joining the faculty of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Cornell University this summer. Congratulations, Hening!
- Congratulations to Larry Miller, who has accepted an appointment as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Prof. Anthony Forster has a new lab at Vanderbilt University. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Pamela Peralta-Yahya on being awarded the Novartis Graduate Fellowship
- Congratulations to Zhongping Tan on being awarded the 2005 Arun Guthikonda Graduate Fellowship
- Congratulations to Rene de Jong on being awarded a Human Frontier Science Program Fellowship
- Congratulations to Shalom Goldberg on being awarded an NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Congratulations to Hening Lin on being awarded a Jane Coffin Childs Fellowship