23. Imaging complex protein metabolism in live organisms by
stimulated Raman scattering microscopy with isotope labeling [PDF]
L. Wei, Y. Shen, F. Xu, F. Hu, J. Harrington, K.Targoff and W. Min.
ACS Chem. Biol. 10, 901 (2015).
22. Multi-color live-cell chemical imaging by isotopically edited alkyne vibrational palette [PDF]
Z. Chen, D. Paley, L. Wei, A. Weisman, R. Friesner, C. Nuckolls and W. Min
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136, 8027 (2014).
21. Live-cell quantitative imaging of proteome degradation by stimulated raman scattering [PDF]
Y. Shen, F Xu, L. Wei, F. Hu and W. Min
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 53, 5596 (2014).
20. Live-cell imaging with alkyne-tagged small biomolecules by stimluated Raman Scattering [PDF]
L. Wei, F. Hu, Y. Shen, Z. Chen, Y. Yu, C. Lin, M. Wang and W. Min.
Nature Method 11, 410 (2014).
19. Vibrational imaging of choline metabolites in live cells by stimulated Raman scattering coupled with isotope-based metabolic labeling [PDF]
F. Hu, L. Wei, C. Zheng, Y. Shen and W. Min.
Analyst 139, 2312 (2014).
18. A Tunable fluorescent timer method for imaging spatial-temporal protein dynamics using light-driven photoconvertible protein [PDF]
X. Zhu, L. Zhang, Y.-T. Kao, F. Xu and W. Min.
J. Biophotonics 8, 226 (2015).
17. Bioluminescence assisted switching and fluorescence imaging (BASFI) [PDF]
L. Zhang, F. Xu, Z. Chen, X. Zhu and W. Min.
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 4, 3897 (2013)
16. Vibrational imaging of newly synthesized proteins in live cells by stimulated Raman scattering microscopy [PDF]
L. Wei, Y. Yu, Y. Shen, M. C. Wang and W. Min.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 110, 11226 (2013)
15. Chemical tags: inspiration for advanced imaging techniques [PDF]
Z. Chen, V. W. Cornish and W. Min.
Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol. 17, 637 (2013).
14. Frustrated FRET for high-contrast high-resolution two-photon imaging [PDF]
F. Xu, L. Wei, Z. Chen and W. Min.
Opt. Express 21, 14097 (2013).
13. What can stimulated emission do for bio-imaging? [PDF]
L. Wei and W. Min.
Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1293, 1 (2013).
12. Focal switching of photochromic fluorescent proteins enables multiphoton microscopy with superior image contrast [PDF]
Y.-T. Kao, X. Zhu, F. Xu and W. Min.
Biomed. Opt. Express 3, 1955 (2012).
11. Extending the fundamental imaging-depth limit of multi-photon microscopy by imaging with photo-activatable fluorophores [PDF]
Z. Chen, L. Wei, X. Zhu and W. Min.
Opt. Express 20, 18525 (2012).
10. Molecular-switch-mediated multiphoton fluorescence microscopy with high-order nonlinearity [PDF]
X. Zhu, Y.-T. Kao and W. Min.
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 3, 2082 (2012).
9. Mapping protein-specific micro-environments in live cells by fluorescence lifetime imaging of a hybrid genetic-chemical molecular rotor tag [PDF]
E. Gatzogiannis, Z. Chen, L. Wei, R. Wombacher, Y.-T. Kao, G. Yefremov, V. C. Cornish and W. Min.
Chem. Commun. 48, 8694 (2012).
8. Pump-probe optical microscopy for imaging non-fluorescent chromophores [PDF]
L. Wei and W. Min.
Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 403, 2197 (2012).
7. Stimulated emission reduced fluorescence microscopy: a concept for extending the fundamental depth limit of two-photon fluorescence imaging [PDF]
L. Wei, Z. Chen and W. Min.
Biomed. Opt. Express 3, 1465 (2012).
6. Protein flexibility mediated coupling between photoswitching kinetics and the surrounding viscosity of a photochromic fluorescent protein [PDF]
Y.-T. Kao, X. Zhu and W. Min.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 109, 3220 (2012).
5. Label-free optical imaging of non-fluorescent molecules by stimulated radiation [PDF]
Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol., 15, 831, (2011).
4. Frequency-domain phase fluorometry in the presence of dark states: a numerical study [PDF]
X. Zhu and W. Min.
Chem. Phys. Lett., 516, 40, (2011).
3. Label-free imaging of lipid dynamics using Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) and Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) microscopy [PDF]
A. Folick, W. Min and M. C. Wang.
Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev., 21, 1 (2011).
2. Observation of frequency-domain fluorescence anomalous phase advance due to dark state hysteresis [PDF]
E. Gatzogiannis, X. Zhu, Y.-T. Kao, W. Min.
J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2, 461, (2011).
1. RNAi screening for fat regulatory genes with SRS microscopy [PDF]
M. C. Wang, W. Min, C. W. Freudiger, G. Ruvkun and X. S. Xie
Nature Methods, 8, 135, (2011).
Prior to Columbia:
W. Min, C. W. Freudiger, S. Lu and X. S. Xie. "Coherent nonlinear optical imaging: Beyond fluorescence microscopy", Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem., 62, 506, (2011).
C. W. Freudiger, W. Min, G. R. Holtom, B. Xu, M. Dantus and X. S. Xie. "Highly specific label-free molecular imaging with spectrally tailored excitation stimulated Raman scattering (STE-SRS) microscopy", Nature Photonic, 5, 103, (2011).
S. Chong*, W. Min* and X. S. Xie. "Ground-state depletion microscopy: detection sensitivity of single-molecule optical absorption at room temperature", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 1, 3316, (2010). *equal contribution.
S. Lu*, W. Min*, S. Chong, G. H. Holtom and X. S. Xie. "Label-free imaging of heme proteins with two-photon excited photothermal lens microscopy", Appl. Phys. Lett., 96,113701, (2010). *equal contribution.
W. Min*, S. Lu*, S. Chong, R. Rahul, G. H. Holtom and X. S. Xie. "Imaging chromophores with undetectable fluorescence by simulated emission microscopy",
Nature, 461, 1105, (2009). *equal contribution.
W. Min*, S. Lu*, M. Rueckel,. G. R. Holtom and X. S. Xie. "Near-degenerate four-wave-mixing microscopy", Nano Lett., 9, 2423, (2009). *equal contribution.
W. Min, S. Lu, G. R. Holtom and X. S. Xie. "Triple-resonance coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microspectroscopy", ChemPhysChem, 10, 344, (2009).
J. Lu*, W. Min*, J.-A. Conchello, X. S. Xie and J. W. Lichtman. "Super-resolution laser scanning microscopy through spatio-temporal modulation", Nano Lett., 9, 3883, (2009). *equal contribution.
C. W. Freudiger*, W. Min*, B. G. Saar, S. Lu, G. R. Holtom, C. He, J. C. Tsai, J. X. Kang and X. S. Xie. "Label-free biomedical imaging with high sensitivity by stimulated Raman scattering microscopy", Science, 322, 1857, (2008). *equal contribution.
Single-molecule enzyme biophysics:
W. Min, L. Jiang and X. S. Xie. "Complex kinetics of fluctuating enzymes: phase diagram characterization of a minimal kinetic scheme", Chem.-Asian J. 5, 1129, (2010).
W. Min, X. S. Xie and B. Bagchi. "Role of conformational dynamics in kinetics of an enzymatic cycle in a non-equilibrium steady state", J. Chem. Phys., 131, 065104, (2009).
W. Min, X. S. Xie and B. Bagchi. "Two-dimensional reaction free energy surfaces of catalytic reaction: effects of protein conformational dynamics on enzyme catalysis", J. Phys. Chem. B, 112, 454, (2008).
W. Min, I. V. Gopich, B. P. English, S. C. Kou, X. S. Xie and A. Szabo. "When does the Michaelis-Menten equation hold for fluctuating enzymes?", J. Phys. Chem. B, 110, 20093, (2006).
B. P. English, W. Min, A. M. van Oijen, K. T. Lee, G. Luo, H. Sun, B. J. Cherayil, S. C. Kou and X. S. Xie. "Ever-fluctuating single enzyme molecules: Michaelis-Menten equation revisited", Nat. Chem. Biol. 2, 87, (2006) (Coverpage).
W. Min and X. S. Xie. "Kramers model with a power-law friction kernel: dispersed kinetics and dynamic disorder of biochemical reactions", Phys. Rev. E, 73, 010902, (2006).
W. Min, L. Jiang, J. Yu, S. C. Kou, H. Qian and X. S. Xie. "Non-equilibrium steady state of a nanometric biochemical system: determining the thermodynamic driving force from single enzyme turnover time traces", Nano Lett., 5, 2373, (2005).
W. Min, B. P. English, G. Luo, B. J. Cherayil, S. C. Kou and X. S. Xie. "Fluctuating enzymes: lessons from single-molecule studies", Acc. Chem. Res., 38, 923, (2005).
P. Debnath, W. Min, X. S. Xie and B. J. Cherayil. "Multiple time scale dynamics of distance fluctuations in a semiflexible polymer: a one-dimensional generalized Langevin equation treatment", J. Chem. Phys., 123, 204903, (2005).
S. C. Kou, B. J. Cherayil, W. Min, B. P. English and X. S. Xie. "Single-molecule Michaelis-Menten equations", J. Phys. Chem. B, 109, 19068, (2005) (Coverpage).
W. Min, G. Luo, B. J. Cherayil, S. C. Kou and X. S. Xie. "Observation of a power-law memory kernel for fluctuations within a single protein molecule", Phys. Rev. Lett., 94, 198302, (2005).