17. L. Zhang, F. Xu, Z. Chen, X. Zhu, and W. Min. "Bioluminescence assisted switching and fluorescence imaging (BASFI)", J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 4, 3897 (2013).
16. L. Wei, Y. Yu, Y. Shen, M. C. Wang and W. Min. "Vibrational imaging of newly synthesized proteins in live cells by stimulated Raman scattering microscopy", Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 110, 11226 (2013).
15. Z. Chen, V. W. Cornish and W. Min. "Chemical tags: inspiration for advanced imaging techniques", Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol. 17, 637 (2013).
14. F. Xu, L. Wei, Z. Chen and W. Min. "Frustrated FRET for high-contrast high-resolution two-photon imaging", Opt. Express 21, 14097 (2013).
13. L. Wei and W. Min. "What can stimulated emission do for bio-imaging?", Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1293, 1 (2013) (Invited contribution to the special issue of New York Academy of Sciences’ Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists)
12. Y.-T. Kao, X. Zhu, F. Xu and W. Min. "Focal switching of photochromic fluorescent proteins enables multiphoton microscopy with superior image contrast", Biomed. Opt. Express 3, 1955 (2012).
11. Z. Chen, L. Wei, X. Zhu and W. Min. "Extending the fundamental imaging-depth limit of multi-photon microscopy by imaging with photo-activatable fluorophores", Opt. Express 20, 18525 (2012). (Selected by Virtual Journal for Biomedical Optics)
10. X. Zhu, Y.-T. Kao and W. Min. “Molecular-switch-mediated multiphoton fluorescence microscopy with high-order nonlinearity”, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 3, 2082 (2012).
9. E. Gatzogiannis, Z. Chen, L. Wei, R. Wombacher, Y.-T. Kao, G. Yefremov, V. C. Cornish and W. Min. "Mapping protein-specific micro-environments in live cells by fluorescence lifetime imaging of a hybrid genetic-chemical molecular rotor tag", Chem. Commun. 48, 8694 (2012).
8. L. Wei and W. Min. "Pump-probe optical microscopy for imaging non-fluorescent chromophores", Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 403, 2197 (2012). (Invited contribution to the special issue of Young Investigators in Analytical and Bioanalytical Science)
7. L. Wei, Z. Chen and W. Min. "Stimulated emission reduced fluorescence microscopy: a concept for extending the fundamental depth limit of two-photon fluorescence imaging", Biomed. Opt. Express 3, 1465 (2012).
6. Y.-T. Kao, X. Zhu and W. Min. "Protein flexibility mediated coupling between photoswitching kinetics and the surrounding viscosity of a photochromic fluorescent protein", Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 109, 3220 (2012).
5. W. Min. "Label-free optical imaging of non-fluorescent molecules by stimulated radiation", Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol., 15, 831, (2011).
4. X. Zhu and W. Min. "Frequency-domain phase fluorometry in the presence of dark states: a numerical study", Chem. Phys. Lett., 516, 40, (2011).
3. A. Folick, W. Min and M. C. Wang. "Label-free imaging of lipid dynamics using Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) and Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) microscopy", Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev., 21, 1 (2011).
2. E. Gatzogiannis, X. Zhu, Y.-T. Kao, W. Min. "Observation of frequency-domain fluorescence anomalous phase advance due to dark state hysteresis", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2, 461, (2011).
1. M. C. Wang*, W. Min*, C. W. Freudiger, G. Ruvkun and X. S. Xie*. "RNAi screening for fat regulatory genes with SRS microscopy", Nature Methods, 8, 135, (2011). *Co-corresponding authors.
Prior to Columbia:
W. Min, C. W. Freudiger, S. Lu and X. S. Xie. "Coherent nonlinear optical imaging: Beyond fluorescence microscopy", Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem., 62, 506, (2011).
C. W. Freudiger, W. Min, G. R. Holtom, B. Xu, M. Dantus and X. S. Xie. "Highly specific label-free molecular imaging with spectrally tailored excitation stimulated Raman scattering (STE-SRS) microscopy", Nature Photonics, 5, 103, (2011).
S. Chong*, W. Min* and X. S. Xie. "Ground-state depletion microscopy: detection sensitivity of single-molecule optical absorption at room temperature", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 1, 3316, (2010). *equal contribution.
S. Lu*, W. Min*, S. Chong, G. H. Holtom
and X. S. Xie. “Label-free imaging of heme
W. Min*, S. Lu*, S. Chong, R. Rahul, G. H. Holtom and X. S. Xie. “Imaging chromophores
C. W. Freudiger*, W. Min*, B. G. Saar, S. Lu, G. R. Holtom, C. He, J. C. Tsai, J. X. Kang
Single-molecule enzyme biophysics:
W. Min, L. Jiang and X. S. Xie. “Complex kinetics of fluctuating enzymes: phase diagram
characterization of a minimal kinetic scheme”, Chem.-Asian J.
5, 1129, (2010).
W. Min, X. S. Xie and B. Bagchi.
“Two-dimensional reaction free energy surfaces of
B. P. English, W. Min, A. M. van Oijen, K. T. Lee, G. Luo, H. Sun, B. J. Cherayil, S. C. Kou
W. Min, B. P. English, G. Luo, B. J. Cherayil, S. C. Kou and X. S. Xie. “Fluctuating
P. Debnath, W. Min, X. S. Xie and
B. J. Cherayil. “Multiple time scale dynamics of distance
S. C. Kou, B. J. Cherayil, W. Min, B. P. English and X. S. Xie.