As one of the pre-eminent research institutions in the country, Columbia University is dedicated to the highest standards of research integrity. On this site you will find descriptions of many of the offices and departments at Columbia with responsibility and oversight for various elements of research as well as links to their websites. You will also find links to relevant University policies and government guidelines that govern the research enterprise and to educational and training resources.
For an overview of the offices that support Columbia's research enterprise, take a look at the Quick Guide to Research at Columbia University.
For help identifying which research compliance trainings you may be required to take, visit the Research Compliance Training Finder.
Office of Research Compliance and Training, (212) 851-2897, email us.
- Guidance for faculty, students and staff on traveling outside the United States with laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other similar electronic devices.
- Enhanced NIH Public Access policy may lead to delays in awards that are not in full compliance by spring 2013.
- Revised Financial Conflict of Interest Policy and new requirements for PHS-funded researchers took effect August 24, 2012.
- New Rascal reports for Department Administrators help monitor training and COI disclosures.
- Research Compliance Training Finder helps individuals identify research compliance trainings they may be required to take.