Japanese Language Program is in East Asian Languages and Cultures (EALAC) Department on 5th floor of Kent Hall.
Columbia Japan Relief (CJR) is a student organization committed to providing relief to those affected by the unprecedented earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disaster in Japan.
- Chat Club, bi-weekly informal language table hosted by the Japanese language program.
Chat Club in Fall 2013: 1:30-2:30 p.m. on Fridays, 9/20, 10/4, 10/18, 10/25, and 11/15 in Kent Student Lounge (403 Kent).
- Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2013
- Harumatsuri was held on Friday, 4/12, 2013. The website is here.
- If you have previously taken Japanese else where and you want to take Japanese at Columbia, or you took C or below in the fall semester (or C+ or below in the spring semester), or you did not take Japanese at Columbia last semester, you will have to take placement test on Friday, January 24th, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. (Room: TBA).
- Shirato Fund Scholarships for any students going to summer programs to study Japanese have been announced.
- Podcasting from Japanese Program.
- links page updated 1.19.2013.