The 18th International School of
LANGUAGE in CRACOW,
the ancient seat of Polish kings and certainly the country’s most beautiful city.
More than 1600 people from Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, the United States, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Japan, Korea and Russia have already participated in our Polish language courses, and the numbers are increasing every year. Come and join them this summer!
I. July 3 - 16, 2005 II. July 17 - 30, 2005 III. July 31 - August 13, 2005
IV. August 15 - 28, 2005 V. August 28 - September 10, 2005
VI. September 11 - 24, 2005 VII. September 25 - October 8, 2005
The price of 350 Euros/$ 420 includes the following:
1. 5 lessons daily of language instruction (45 minutes each), in groups of about ten, at be-tween four and six different levels (including beginners), plus one hour of consultation;
2. Lectures on history, culture and contemporary Poland (subject to availability);
3. Introductory guided tour through Old Cracow;
4. Welcoming and farewell parties;
5. A one day trip to the mountains;
6. Accommodation in double rooms in a private house or flat; single rooms for an additional payment of 30 Euros/$35; a separate flat for an extra 100 Euros/$120, if available. Half board (lunch in a restaurant, Mo. through Fr. ) for an additional payment of 40 Euros/$45.
Discount price of 290 Euros/$ 350 obtains for:
1. students up to the age of 26 with some previous knowledge of Polish, provided that they register by the normal application deadline;
2. anyone participating in two or more two-week courses, for the second and any further course.
Applications should be sent to the address below by May 31, 2005 (course I, II), by June 20, 2005 (course III, IV), by July 18, 2005 (course V, VI) or by August 15, 2005 (course VII) but will also be accepted after these dates if places are still available. To register for one of the above courses, please send a letter, fax or e-mail including the following data:
1. What level of Polish (if any) you have attained; your studies or your profession;
2. Your age group (e.g. under 30, 30-50, over 50); smoker/non-smoker;
3. Your postal address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address.
No special registration form is required. It is possible to participate in several courses or course-parts consecutively (i.e. from 1 to 14 weeks in total).
PNTA (Polish-German Academic Society)
ul. Bronowicka 58/5, 30-091 Kraków, Poland
Tel.: +48/12/638 08 69; Tel/fax: +48/12 638 36 70; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details: www.polishcourse.org or www.polishcourses.org
Telephone information available from 8 a.m. till 4 p.m. CET (2 a.m. till 10 a.m. EST)