statement of ownership, management,
39 u.s.c. § 3685
- Publication Title: Columbia Journal of Law and Social Problems.
- Publication Number: 956860.
- Filing Date: Sept. 17, 2012.
- Issue Frequency: Quarterly.
- Number of Issues Published Annually: 4.
- Annual Subscription Price: $40 (Domestic rate), $45 (Foreign rate).
- Mailing Address of Known Office of Publication: Columbia University School of Law, 435 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10027.
- Mailing Address of the Headquarters of Publisher: Same as above.
- Publisher: Columbia Journal of Law and Social Problems, Inc.
Editor: Patrick Roath.
Managing Editor: Matthew Brock.
Addresses are same as above.
- Owner: Columbia Journal of Law and Social Problems, Inc., address same as above.
- Known Bondholders, Mortgagees, and Other Security Holders: None.
- The purpose, function and nonprofit status of this organization and the exempt status for Federal income tax purposes have not changed during the preceding twelve months.
- (All figures are true of both the average number of copies of each issue during the preceding 12 months and the actual number of copies of the single issue published nearest the filing date).
- Total Number of Copies (Net press run): 475.
- Paid Circulation:
- (1) Sales Through Dealers and Carriers, etc.: None.
- (2) Mail Subscriptions: 380.
- Total Paid Circulation: 380.
- Total Free Distribution by Mail: None.
- Free Distribution Outside the Mail: 20.
- Total Free Distribution: 20.
- Total Distribution: 400.
- Copies Not Distributed: 75.
- Total: 475.
- Percent Paid Circulation: 95%.