Archival Collections
Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library

Rambusch Company records, 1910-1984 

Creator: 
Fischer, Sigurd, 1887-1981
Phys. Desc: 
67 document boxes; 8 manuscript boxes; 11 boxes (card storage-file boxes)
Location: 
Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library
View CLIO record >>

Biographical Note

Rambusch Company--also known at various times as Rambusch Glass and Decorating Company and Rambusch Studios-- was founded in 1898 to provide design and fabrication services for architectural spaces. Dived into two divisions--Lighting and Crafts--designers and craftsmen created lighting, art metal, ecclesiastical arts, and stained glass for both religious and secular environments. The firm is still in operation.