New Acquistions Search
Use this search to finds books, videos, journals, databases, and other library materials recently added to CLIO.
To perform a search:
- Choose a single library location or all locations.
- Select a time interval (one to four weeks) as desired.
- Click the Search button.
Optional keyword search:
- Enter one or more words from the title, author, publisher or place of publication.
- Case and word order are ignored.
- Words in quotes will be treated as a phrase.
- Words may be truncated with an * or ?.
E.g. searching on "map*" will match map, mapped, maps, mapping...
- Default sort is by call number. You may re-sort results by author or title.
- The results list does not display the status of each item; click the title to see the full record and status of a particular title.
If you would like further
assistance, Ask a
Librarian for help.