Pandya Vijay Devshanker (Gujarat University)
submitted: 8/28/94 (by mail)
Pandya Vijay Devshanker, M.A.
Reader, Sanskrit Department
School of Languages
Adhmedabad 380009 INDIA
Description of work:
1. Sanskrit literature: studies in the Sanskrit literature of Bhavabhuti,
Asvaghosa, Mrcchakatika, Dana, Hemacandracarya, and several articles on
Sanskrit textual problems.
2. Alanikarasastra: some articles on suggestion (Dhvani), Hasyarasa, etc.
3. Vedanta: Brahmasutra, Upanisads, Neo-Upanisads.
4. Ramayana: studies on Rama story and Sanskrit plays based on it.
5. Translation: in Gujarati of the liuterature and pieces of Sanskrit.
Mattavilasa, Bhagavadajjukiya, Kadambari, etc.