The Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation is hosting "Medium and Messages: Monday Night Film Series." The films are open to the public at no charge, and are shown at 6:30 p.m. in Wood Auditorium in Avery Hall. Seating is limited.
The remaining films in the series:
- June 21, Vertigo, directed by Alfred Hitchcock (1958)
- June 28, A Woman Under the Influence, directed by John Cassavetes (1974)
- July 12, Night on Earth, directed by Jim Jarmusch (1991), and Toute une nuit, directed by Chantal Akerman (1982)
- July 19, 8 ½ , directed by Federico Fellini (1963)
- July 26, All About Eve, directed by Joseph Mankiewicz (1950), and All About My Mother, directed by Pedro Almodovar (1999)
- August 2, Hiroshima mon amour , directed by Alain Resnais (1959)