- (Dec 06, 2004) Presidential Lecture: Civil Liberties in Wartime
- (Dec 03, 2004) David Dinkins Public Policy Forum Addresses Immigration
- (Nov 18, 2004) Engineering Alumni Association Presents Egleston Awards
- (Nov 17, 2004) Confidential Media Sources Focus of 1st Amendment Breakfast
- (Nov 12, 2004 ) Senator Clinton Addresses Conference on Plight of the Roma
- (Nov 11, 2004 ) The Legacy of Public Theater's Joe Papp
- (Nov 05, 2004) University Lecture Deciphers Films' Opening Sequences
- (Oct 29, 2004 ) Law School Examines Brown Ruling, Human Rights
- (Oct 27, 2004 ) The Citizen Project: Women in Film
- (Oct 26, 2004 ) World Responds Inadequately to Refugee Children
- (Oct 22, 2004) Colloquium Discusses Complexity of Ralph Ellison
- (Oct 13, 2004) Top Journalists Assess Media Coverage of Election
- (Oct 11, 2004) French Finance Minister Sarkozy Stresses Importance of Diversity
- (Sep 10, 2004 ) Looting of Iraqi Cultural Heritage Sites Worsens After Major Combat, Says CU's Bahrani
- (Aug 03, 2004) Filmmaker Farrelly Shares Sound Advice – and a Splash of Cash – With SOA Graduates
- (Jul 21, 2004) Sachs on Defining the Challenges of Sustainable Development
- (Jul 1, 2004 ) Cornel West Speaks on 'The Matrix of the Possible'
- (Jun 24, 2004) Center for Comparative Literature and Society Hosts Academic Freedom Colloquium
- (Jun 17, 2004) Architecture and Engineering for the Environment: Utilizing Green Materials
- (May 05, 2004) SIPA's Berkeley Speaks on 'The Iran Hostage Crisis: Roots of Reform?'
- (Apr 27, 2004) Poverty, War and Internally Displaced Persons Focus of SIPA Forum
- (Apr 20, 2004 ) Many Children With AIDS Navigate Life 'Without An Anchor,' U.N. Envoy Tells CU Forum
- (Mar 30, 2004) School of Social Work's Distinguished Visiting Scholar Shares Experiences on 'Countries in Transition'
- (Mar 26, 2004) 'What Will It Take for a Woman to Win the White House?'
- (Mar 25, 2004) Columbia University in the City of New York
- (Mar 17, 2004 ) U.S. Must Share 'Global Burdens' With a Unified Europe, Says Former French Minister
- (Feb 04, 2004 ) Farrah Griffin Discusses the Importance of Transnational Comparative Analyses of Race in African American Studies