Requirement Checklist for
Psychology Majors in the Honors Program
Complete the form below and discuss it
with your advisor prior to registration. Show grades for all courses you
have completed, and include all courses you plan to take to complete your
major, minor, or concentration. You may print this form and/or submit
it via the web. Graduating Seniors:Please use the online submission
feature to send a copy of this form to the UCA prior to the start of your final semester. (Note: To print
the completed form, you may need to adjust your browser font size and/or
the print scaling factor.)
Summary of Requirements
for a Psychology Major in the Honors
No more then 9 pts. of transfer credit (including any Barnard pts)
are accepted for the major. Any transfer credits (except for the
Barnard courses described above) require signed approval of D.U.S. A grade of
B- or better is required in non-C.U. courses.
- Complete at least 36 pts. This may include:
- up to nine points from Barnard psychology courses;
- up to 12 pts of W3920.
- Complete at least one course from each of the six categories
- Complete four terms of Honors Seminar and Honors Research.
- All grades must be C- or better. No pass-fail.
- One course meeting the Seminar Requirement (for students entering CU in Fall 2013 or later).
- See additional rules below regarding transfer credit.
This page is maintained by the UCA and lep1. Last updated
by aft2109 on
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 11:10 AM