Dept of Psychology
Spring Majors Forum 2015
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
7:00 PM in 200B Schermerhorn Hall
Who is this for?
- Psychology Majors
- Neuroscience and Behavior Majors
- Psychology Postbacs
- Prospective Majors
What's it all about?
- Academic Program Planning
- Preparation for Fall registration
- Sneak peak at course offerings in 2015-16
Program and Peer
advisors will answer your questions about:
- Planning your Psychology or Neuroscience
and Behavior major
- Courses -- what to take and when
- Getting involved in research
- Taking psychology seminars
- The Honors Program
- The Peer Advising Network
Who will be there?
- Profs. Frances Champagne, James Curley, and Jian Yang
Neuroscience & Behavior Major Advisors
- Profs. Patricia Lindemann, Dean Mobbs, and Carl Hart
Psychology Major Advisors
- Paulo Ribeiro
Undergraduate Curriculum Assistant
- Several of your Peer
- Pizza and refreshments will be served.
- Breakout sessions at about 8:15 PM, with Psychology in 200b and Neuroscience & Behavior in 200c.
Majors and Prospective Majors --
Don't miss this!