Dept of Psychology
Spring Majors Forum 2013
Wednesday, April 10th @ 6:00 p.m.
200B Schermerhorn Hall
Who is this for?
- Psychology Majors
- Neuroscience and Behavior Majors
- Psychology Postbacs
- Prospective Majors
What's it all about?
Academic program planning
Program and Peer
advisors will be on hand to answer your questions about
- Planning your Psychology or Neuroscience
and Behavior program
- Courses -- what to take and when
- Getting involved in research
- Taking psychology seminars
- The Honors Program
- The Peer Advising Network
Who will be there?
- Profs. Carl Hart, Don Hood, and Deborah Mowshowitz
Neuroscience & Behavior Major Advisors
- Profs. Patricia Lindemann, Betsy Sparrow, and Dean Mobbs
Psychology Major Advisors
- Prof. Lois Putnam
Director of Undergraduate Programs
- Your Peer
- Andres Torres
Undergradute Curriculum Assistant
What are we going to do?
- Eat pizza
- Meet together for introductory remarks
and Q & A
- Break-out into separate groups for Neuroscience & Behavior (200c) and Psychology (200b)
- Meet one-on-one and in small groups
- course planning
- honors program questions
- career services questions
Majors and Prospective Majors --
Don't miss this!