online today and reserve your audition time slot to get
the chance to sing onstage as part of the annual University Commencement
ceremony, taking place this year on Wednesday, May 18, 2011.
• You must be a student graduating in 2011.
• You must be able to sing solo and a cappella, as there will
not be any accompaniment on the day of the event.
• You may be a singing group, as long as all members are graduating
• During the audition, you should be prepared to sing all or
part of the national anthem a cappella.
will be held on Wednesday, March 30, and Thursday, March 31, from
1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
• Auditions will take up to ten minutes.
• There will be a piano at the audition to help you locate the
We look forward to seeing which student will take home the title of
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail email@example.com
or call 212-851-7415.