|Sign up for Text Message Notifications,
if you would like to receive them. Text messages sent to cell phones will be used in rare cases
when a very brief message can be sent. Some possible scenarios for choosing to send a text message
include weather emergencies, major transit interruptions and campus closures. The University also will continue to use email,
phone and in-person communications.|
- For Employees
- Visit https://my.columbia.edu/
- Log in using your UNI and password
- Click on the "Faculty & Staff" tab at the top of the page
- Click on "Update Personal Information"
- Click on Self service
- Under Personal Information choose "Phone Numbers"
- Click on "Add a Phone Number"
- Select "Mobile" from the phone type and add your mobile phone number
- Click "Save"
- For Students
To reach the Department of Public Safety for a security, fire or medical emergency dial:
|Morningside - On campus- 99 / Off campus- 212-854-5555|
|Medical Center - On campus-305-7979 / Off campus- 212-305-8100|
|To contact the New York City Police/Fire Department or Ambulance service dial: 911 |