Qolamreza “Ray” Razlighi David Parker Xueqing Liu Elika Fallah Raphael T. Geratty
22) C. Habeck, J. Steffener, D. Barulli, Y. Gazes, Q. R. Razlighi, D. Shaked, T. Salthouse, Y. Stern, “Making cognitive latent variables manifest: Distinct neural networks for fluid reasoning and processing speed”. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, vol. 27, no 6, pp. 1249-1258, 2015.
21) D. Parker, R. T. Gerraty, and Q. R. Razlighi, “Optimal Recovery of Signal from Interleaved fMRI data,” IEEE international Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Accepted for meeting on 2015
20) A.M. Brickman, V.A. Guzman, M. Gonzalez, Q. R. Razlighi, Y. Gu, A. Narkhede, S. Janicki, M. Ichise, Y. Stern, J.J. Manly, N. Schupf, R.S. Marshall, “Cerebral autoregulation, beta amyloid, and white matter hyperintensities are interrelated,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 592, pp 54–58, 2015.
19) D. Parker, G.Rotival, A. Laine, and Q. R. Razlighi, “Retrospective Detection of Interleaved Slice Acquisition Parameters From fMRI Data,” IEEE international Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Beijing, China, 2014
18) Q. R. Razlighi, E. Stallard, J. Brandt, D. Blacker, M. Albert, N. Scarmeas, B. Kinosian, A. I. Yashin, Y. Stern, “A New Algorithm for Predicting Time to Disease Endpoints in Alzheimer’s Disease Patients,” Journal of Alzheimer Disease (JAD), vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 661-668, 2014.
17) Q. R. Razlighi, C. Habeck, J. Steffener, Y. Gazes, L. B. Zahodne, A. M. Brandt, and Y. Stern, “Unilateral disruptions in the default network with aging in native space,” Brain and Behavior , vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 143-157, 2014.
16) Q. R. Razlighi and N. Kehtarnavaz, “Spatial Mutual Information as Similarity Measure for 3D Brain Image Registration”, IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, vol.2, no., pp.27-34, 2014.
15) J. Steffener, D. Barulli, C. Habeck, D. O’Shea, Q. R. Razlighi, Y. Stern. “The role of education and verbal abilities in altering the effect of age-related gray matter differences on cognition”. PLoS One. vol. 9, no 3, 2014.
14) S. Blum, C. Habeck, J. Steffener, Q. R. Razlighi, and Y. Stern, “ Functional connectivity of the posterior hippocampus is more dominant as we age,” Cognitive Neuroscience , vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 150-159, 2014.
13) Y. Stern, C. Habeck, J. Steffener, D. Barulli, Y. Gazes, Q. R. Razlighi, D. Shaked, T. Salthouse, “The Reference Ability Neural Network Study: Motivation, Design, and Initial Feasibility Analyses”, NeuroImage, vol 103, pp 139-151, 2014
12) Brickman AM, Schupf N, Manly JJ, Stern Y, Luchsinger JA, Provenzano FA, Narkhede A, Q. R. Razlighi, Collins-Praino L, Artero S, Akbaraly TN, Ritchie K, Mayeux R, Portet F., “APOE ε4 and risk for Alzheimer’s disease: Do regionally distributed white matter hyperintensities play a role?,“ Alzheimer’s & Dementia, vol 10, no. 6, pp 619–629, 2014.
11) Q. R. Razlighi, J. Steffener, C. Habeck, A. Laine, and Y. Stern, “Resting State Inter and Intra Hemispheric Human Brain Functional Connectivity,” Proceedings of IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, pp. 6522-6525, Osaka, Japan, Jul. 2013.
10) Q. R. Razlighi, N. Kehtarnavaz, and S. Yousefi, “Evaluating Similarity Measures for Brain Image Registration”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 977-987, 2013.
9) S. Yousefi, N. Kehtarnavaz, Y. Cao, Q. R. Razlighi, “Bilateral Markov Mesh Random Field and its Application to Image Restoration”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 1051-1059, 2012.
8) Q. R. Razlighi, A. Orekhov, A. Laine, and Y. Stern, “Causal MRF for Brain MR Image Segmentation,” Proceedings of IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, San Diego, Aug. 2012.
7) M. Rahman, N. Kehtarnavaz, Q. R. Razlighi, “Using image entropy maximum for auto exposure”, SPIE Proceedings, Journal of Electronic Imaging, vol. 20, no. 1, 013007-10, 2011.
6) Q. R. Razlighi and Y. Stern, “Blob-like feature extraction and matching for brain MR images,” Proceedings of IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Boston, Aug. 2011.
5) Q. R. Razlighi, M. T. Rahman, and N. Kehtarnavaz, “Fast Computation Methods for Estimation of Image Spatial Entropy”, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 137-142, 2011.
4)Q. R. Razlighi and N. Kehtarnavaz, “A comparison study of image spatial entropy”, Proceedings of the SPIE Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing, San Jose, Jan. 2009.
3) Q. R. Razlighi, N. Kehtarnavaz, and A. Nosratinia, “Computation of image spatial entropy using quadrilateral Markov random field”, IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 2629-39, 2009.
2) Q. R. Razlighi and N. Kehtarnavaz, “Correction of over-exposed images captured by cellphone cameras,” Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics, Irving, June 2007
1) Q. R. Razlighi and N. Kehtarnavaz, “Image blur reduction for cell-phone cameras via adaptive tonal correction”, Proceedings of IEEE ICIP Conference, San Antonio, Oct 2007.