Assurance Deadline to Submit Premed Dossier Materials for Committee Letter
Sunday, June 30, 2013 (All day)
Columbia University Morningside Campus Postbac Premed Program Office 403 Lewisohn Hall
To receive the Premedical Committees assurance that your committee letter will be out by September 1, 2013, you must submit the items listed below by June 30, 2013.
- A copy of the common application you submitted electronically (AMCAS, TMDSAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS, or VMCAS). The only common application the Committee will accept is one that has already been submitted to the application service. AMCAS applications will only accepted by email. Please put your name and AMCAS ID in the subject line of your email, and send it to email@example.com.
- A list of schools that do not participate in the common application (if applicable).
- For schools that do not participate in an online application process, please submit:
- 9x12 self-seal envelopes with 3 first class stamps addressed to the schools to which you are applying that do NOT participate in the professions common application (please write your UNI on the inside of each envelope flap). Please place self-addressed stamped postcard (to serve as verification that the packet was received) inside each envelope, stating This will confirm receipt of application packet at _____________.
- Verification of clinical work hours (if not already submitted)
- All letters of recommendation. Note: As long as you have submitted all other required materials by June 30, you will not be penalized if letters of recommendation from Columbia faculty (and others) have not been received by this date. It is unlikely that missing letters will pose a practical problem for the writing of committee letters before the middle of July.