|| Jerome Greene Hall, the main building within the Law School complex, has been home to the School of Law since 1960. The School, which was founded in 1858, is one of the oldest in the United States. Its graduates include U. S. presidents, Supreme Court justices; senators; governors and other high ranking government officials; leading human rights advocates; legal scholars; entrepreneurs, and other corporate leaders. It is home to many of America's most distinguished legal academics, and the site of one of the finest law libraries in the world.
Max Abramovitz and Wallace Harrison designed the building. Among his many buildings, Harrison is perhaps most widely known for leading an international team of architects that designed the United Nations headquarters.