Kermit 95 Utilities
Downloadable utilities for use with Kermit (so far just one):
- The K95 Registry Tool
- K95REGTL is a GUI program for Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 that:
These are self-extracting archives. Download the appropriate version to
your Kermit 95 directory in binary mode and then run it to extract the
K95REGTL program. Kermit 1.1.14 or later required.
- Associates Kermit 95 with Kermit Script (.KSC) files in the Windows
- Removes any Kermit 95 associates from the Windows Registry.
- Creates shortcuts for Kermit 95 and/or the Dialer on your desktop.
- Creates entries for Kermit 95 and/or the Dialer in the Start Menu.
Kermit 95 Utilities / Columbia University / email@example.com / 1 October 1997