You might be from Michigan if:
1. You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
2. You think Alkaline batteries were named for a Tiger outfielder.
3. You can identify an Ohio accent.
4. Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six pack and a bucket of smelt.
5. Owning a Japanese car was a hanging offense in your hometown.
6. You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
7. The Big Mac is something that you drive across.
8. You believe that "down south" means Toledo.
9. You bake with soda and drink pop.
10. You drive 86 on the highway and you pass on the right.
11. Your Little League baseball game was snowed out.
12. You learned how to drive a boat before you learned how to ride a bike.
13. You know how to pronounce "Mackinac".
14. The word "thumb" has a geographical rather than an anatomical significance.
15. You have experienced frostbite and sunburn in the same week.
16. You expect Vernor's when you order ginger ale.
17. You know that Kalamazoo not only exists, but that it isn't far from Hell.
18. Your favorite holidays are Christmas, Thanksgiving, the opening of deer season and Devil's Night.
19. Your snowmobile, lawn mower and fishing boat all have big block Chevy engines.
20. At least one person in your family disowns you for the week of the Michigan/ Michigan State football game.
21. Your year has two seasons: Winter and Construction.
22. You know what a millage is.
23. Traveling coast to coast means driving from Port Huron to Muskegon.
24. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian, eh.
25. You show people where you grew up by pointing to a spot on your hand.
26. You know what an "Upper" refers to (and its correct pronunciation).
27. You know where Ypsi-tucky is.