Cevat Erisken, Ph.D.
Columbia University in the City of New York, Biomedical Engineering
C. CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, PRESENTATIONS AND INVITED LECTURES
22. Kalyon D, Ergun-Butros A, Ozkan S, Erisken C. Extrusion based processes for fabrication of bioresorbable scaffolds for tissue engineering applications, Proceedings of Polymer Processing Society, May 2012: 268-269.
21. D. M. Kalyon, A. Ergun, S. Ozkan, C. Erisken, E. Elgin, H. Gevgilili, X. Yu, H. Wang, A. Ritter and A. Valdevit. Novel methods of fabrication of scaffolds for tissue engineering, NY Academy of Sciences, Chemical Engineering Approaches to Challenges in Energy and Biomedicine Meeting, March 30, 2012, New York, NY.
20. Erisken C. Nanofiber-based biomaterials as grafts and controlled delivery systems for the engineering of connective tissue to bone transitions, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, February 23, 2012. (Invited Lecture)
19. Erisken C. Graded biomaterials for engineering tissue-tissue interfaces, Department of Biological Sciences, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey, February 15, 2012. (Invited Lecture)
18. Erisken C. Nanofiber scaffolds for complex tissue engineering: applications for tissue-tissue interfaces, Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University, New York City, NY, October 2011. (Invited Lecture)
17. Erisken C, Villain A, Zhang X, Lee, NM, Lu HH. Modeling of release of bioactive molecules from nanofiber meshes, Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, 2011, Hartford, Connecticut.
16. Kalyon DM, Ergun A, Ozkan S, Erisken C. Novel graded scaffolds, methods of fabrication and applications for bone tissue engineering, ACS Meeting Macromex 2011, Cancun, Mexico.
15. Erisken C. Composite fibrous matrices for complex tissue engineering, Department of Biomaterials and Biomimetics, New York University, New York City, NY, March 2011. (Invited Lecture)
14. Erisken C. Electrospinning: process, modeling and applications, Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University, New York City, NY, March 2011. (Invited Lecture)
13. Erisken C, Zhang X, Lu HH. Controlled Release of TGF-b3 from nanofibers, its stability and bioactivity against chondrocytes, Transactions of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, 2011, Long Beach, California.
12. Erisken C, Zhang X, Moffat KL, Levine WN, Lu HH. Scaffold fiber diameter modulates human tendon fibroblast growth and differentiation, Transactions of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, 2011, Long Beach, California.
11. Subramony S, Delos D, Weber A, Erisken C, Boushell M, Zhou B, Guo XE, Deng X, Rodeo S and Lu HH; “In vivo evaluation of a mechanoactive nanofiber scaffold for integrative ACL reconstruction”, Transactions of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, 2011, Long Beach, California.
10. Erisken C. Fabrication of functional composite scaffolds for tissue engineering, College of Dental Medicine, Columbia University, New York City, NY, November 2010. (Invited Lecture)
9. Lu HH, Erisken C. Incorporation and controlled release of TGF-β3 from nanofibers and regulation of chondrocytes behavior, Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, 2010, Portland, Oregon.
8. Erisken C. Engineering of interfaces in dentistry and orthopedics, College of Dentistry, New York University, New York City, NY, April 2010. (Invited Lecture)
7. Erisken C, Xin Z, Moffat KL, Levine WN, Lu HH. Effect of scaffold fiber diameter on human tendon fibroblast response, Society for Biomaterials Proceedings, 2010, Seattle, WA.
6. Subramony S, Tracey M, Erisken C, Lu HH. Effect of scaffold elasticity on ligament fibroblast response, Society for Biomaterials Proceedings, 2010, Seattle, WA.
5. Erisken C. Tissue engineering of cartilage-to-bone interfaces, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University, New York, NY, October 2008. (Invited Lecture)
4. Erisken C. Functionally graded scaffolds for the engineering of interface tissues, Stevens Institute of Technology 2008, Hoboken, NJ. (Invited Lecture)
3. Erisken C, Kalyon D, Wang H. Nanocomposites for tissue engineering applications engineered using a novel twin screw extrusion and electrospinning process, AIChE Annual Meeting 2007, Salt Lake City, UT.
2. Erisken C. Processing of highly filled materials as heat insulators, Defense Industries Meeting, Xian, China, 2002.
1. Pekel F, Erisken C, Gocmez A, Ozkar S. Modeling and Rheology of Hydroxyl Terminated Polybutadiene Based Solid Propellants. 27 th. International Annual Conference of ICT, 49, 1-13 Karlsruhe, Federal Republic of Germany, 1996.