I was a PhD student advised by Professor Peter R. Kinget in Columbia Integrate System Laboratory (CISL) at Columbia University. My PhD thesis is "Challenges and Solutions for High Performance Analog Circuits with Robust Operation in Low Power Digital CMOS." My research interests are in analog and mixed-signal circuit design including filters, phase-locked loops, data converters, sigma-delta modulators and supply-scalable circuits.
- Chun-Wei Hsu, and Peter R. Kinget, "Digital In-situ Biasing Technique," Electronics Letters, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 897-899, June 2015.
- Chun-Wei Hsu, Karthik Tripurari, Shih-An Yu and Peter R. Kinget, "A Sub-Sampling-Assisted Phase-Frequency Detector for Low-Noise PLLs with Robust Operation under Supply Interference," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol.62, no.1, pp.90-99, Jan. 2015.
- Chun-Wei Hsu and Peter R. Kinget, "A 40MHz 4th-order Active-UGB-RC Filter using VCO-Based Amplifiers with Zero Compensation," IEEE European Solid-State Circuits Conference (ESSCIRC), Sep. 2014.
- Chun-Wei Hsu, and Peter R. Kinget, "A Supply-Scalable Differential Amplifier With Pulse-Controlled Common-Mode Feedback," IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), Sep. 2014.
- Chun-Wei Hsu, Karthik Tripurari, Shih-An Yu and Peter R. Kinget, "A 2.2GHz PLL using a Phase-Frequency Detector with an Auxiliary Sub-sampling Phase Detector for In-Band Noise Suppression," IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), Sep. 2011
- Chun-Wei Hsu and Tai-Haur Kuo, "6-bit 500MHz Flash A/D Converter with New Design Techniques," IEE Proceedings-Circuits, Devices and Systems, Vol. 150, No. 5, pp. 460-464, Oct. 2003.
- Manager and Mentor at Analog Design Division, Mobile Devices, Inc. HsinChu, Taiwan (2007~2009)
- Technical Supervisor at Mixed-signal/RF Design Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. Taipei, Taiwan (2002~2007)