Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Wednesday, September 28, 2005, at the beginning of class
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Introduction to
Mathematical Programming, 4th Edition.
- p. 93, Problem A10. Formulate but do not solve the LP.
- p. 121, Problem B47. Formulate but do not solve the LP.
- p. 139, Problem A3. Give a table and a graph like the one done
- p. 149, problem A1. Show your work.
- p. 149, problem A3. Show your work.
- Extra Credit: Put the following problem into standard LP form.
(Hint: you may need to introduce a dummy variable.)
||| x - 1 |