Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Wednesday, November 2, 2005, at the beginning of class
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Introduction to
Mathematical Programming, 4th Edition.
- p. 289, A7. Do not use LINDO.
- p. 372, A10. Formulate and use LINDO to solve.
- p. 372, B11. Formulate and use LINDO to solve.
- p. 371, A3. Solve using transportation simplex.
- p. 403, A5. Solve using transportation simplex.