Thursday, April 13, 2006
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 11.12. Spanning tree solutions.
- Problem 11.22. Read about the detailed implementation of network simplex to understand this question.
- Problem 11.24. Maintainace of feasible spanning trees.
- Suppose that we implement the capacity scaling algorithm for minimum cost
flow, but without using node potentials, or reduced costs. Give pseudocode for
the algorithm, and analyze its running time.