Thursday, January 26, 2006
Wednesday, February 1, 2006
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 3.28. Breadth-first and depth-first search.
- Problem 3.34. Depth-first search and diameter.
- Problem 3.46. Depth-first search.
- Suppose that you are given a graph, G=(V,E), represented by an
adjacency matrix. A universal sink is a node with indegree n-1 and
outdegree 0. Given an O(n) time algorithm to determine whether a graph has
a universal sink. (Note that, in general, m>n and your algorithm does not have
time to look at every edge.
- Problem 3.44. Enumerating paths.