Thursday, March 30, 2006
Wednesday, April 5, 2006
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 8.10. Preflow-push for unit capacity networks.
- Problem 9.8. Formulation of minimum-cost flow problems.
- Problem 9.14. Formulation of minimum-cost flow problems.
- Problem 9.18. Cycle cancelling algorithm. Note that this is the algorithm called "Klein's Algorithm" in class.
- Problem 9.36. Transformation of minimum-cost flow networks.
- Problem 9.42. Transforming a non-integral solution to an integral one.