Thursday, February 3, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 4.6. Cluster Analysis.
- Problem 4.34, Problem 4.36. K-shortest paths.
- Given a directed acyclic graph G, with source c let ct(v) be the number of distinct paths from s to v. Give an efficient algorithm to compute ct(v) for all vertices v.
- Problem 5.51, 5.52. Bit-scaling for shortest paths
- Problem 5.16. Updating shortest paths.