I am Ph.D. student at Columbia Business School, in the DRO division. I have a B.A. and a M.Sc. in Economics from Bocconi University in Milan. I was a research assistant at IGIER, where I worked on Applied Econometrics, and in the Decision Sciences Department at Bocconi. My research interests include decision making in Social Networks and data-driven decision making.
- Selling Information in Oligopolies. (with K. Bimpikis and A. Tahbaz-Salehi). Working Paper.
- Learning Product Features from Consumer Reviews. (with C. Maglaras). In preparation.
Teaching Assistant, Columbia Graduate School of Business
- Business Analytics, MBA core course, Fall 2013 and Fall 2014
- Applied Regression Analysis, MBA and EMBA elective, Summer 2014 and Fall 2014
- Managerial Statistics, MBA core course, Spring 2013 and Fall 2013
Decision, Risk, and Operations Division Columbia Business School Uris Hall, Cubicle 4E 3022 Broadway, New York, NY 10027 firstname.lastname@example.org