Bulletin of the Psychoanalytic
Research Society, Volume I, Number 1, Spring, 1992
Research Highlights from the Upcoming Spring Meeting
The Spring Meeting of the Division of Psychoanalysis (The Sheraton Society
Hill Hotel, Philadelphia, April 1-5, 1992) features a program crowded with
important and provocative presentations on a variety of subjects of special
interest. The following is an abbreviated listing:
- Special Workshop: An Introduction to Infant Research and the Origins
of Self and Object Representations, Beatrice Beebe, Wednesday, 4-1, 2:00-6:00
P.M., Claypole Room, Separate Registration Required.
- New Books Hour: A Discussion with Lester Luborsky, Understanding Transference:
The Core Conflictual Relationship Theme, Friday, 4-3, 1:30-2:30 P.M., Hospitality
- Section Six Sponsored Symposium chaired by Harold Cook: Psychoanalytic
Clinical Research: Different Views, Papers by Jay Greenberg and Lester
Luborsky,Saturday, 4-4, 8:30-10:20 A.M., Ballrooms B and C.
- Clinical and Research Perspectives on the Parent-child Relationship,
Papers by Phylis Ackerman, Saralea Chazin, and Elsa First, Saturday, 4-4,
9:30-10:50 A.M., Ballroom E.
- Division of Psychoanalysis Distinguished Scientific Award, Morris Eagles
Saturday, 4-4, 12:30- 1:30 P.M., Ballroom C.
- Invited Symposium: Past, Present and Future Perspectives on Psychoanalysis,
Papers by Sidney Blatt, Sylvia Brody, Erika Fromm, Erna Furman and Lester
Luborsky, Sunday, 4-5, 9:00-10:50 A.M., Ballroom C.
- Section Six (Psychoanalytic Research Society) Business and Social Meeting,
Sunday, 4-5, 9:30-11 A.M., Board room.