Picture taken by Anna Beloborodova
I'm a senior majoring in Computer Science at Columbia University. My research focuses on robot learning, with interests including graphics, animation, theoretical computer science, and neuroscience. I'm fortunate to be working with professor Shuran Song.
In my non-existent freetime, I take photos, train dogs, and raise plants.
- Oct 2020 Two papers I first authored got accepted to CoRL!
- Aug 2020 I will be TAing Computer Animation for professor Changxi Zheng
- July 2020 I submitted two papers to CoRL
- May 2019 I started my internship at Altair Engineering
- Feb 2019 I started TAing Computer Animation on Edx by professor Eitan Grinspun
- Feb 2019 I was a mentor at MakeSPP Hackathon
- May 2018 I started my design internship at Def Method
- July 2017 I achieved the national highest score for Cambridge A Level Mathematics
* indicates equal contribution