- Anargyros Papageorgiou and Iasonas Petras, A new criterion for tractability of multivariate problems, Journal of Complexity, accepted (2014), doi:10.1016/j.jco.2014.03.001
- Anargyros Papageorgiou and Iasonas Petras Estimating the ground state energy of the Schrödinger equation for convex potentials, Journal of Complexity, accepted (2014), doi: 10.1016/j.jco.2014.03.002, also arXiv:1309.6578 [quant-ph].
- Yudong Cao, Anargyros Papageorgiou, Iasonas Petras, Joseph F. Traub and Sabre Kais, Quantum algorithm and circuit design solving the Poisson equation, New J. Phys. 15 (2013) 013021
- Anargyros Papageorgiou, Iasonas Petras, Joseph F. Traub and Chi Zhang, A fast algorithm for approximating the ground state energy on a quantum computer, Math Comp. 82 (2013), 2294-2304
- Anargyros Papageorgiou and Iasonas Petras, Tractability of tensor product problems in the average case settin, Journal of Complexity, Vol 27, Issue 3-4, June, 2011.
- Anargyros Papageorgiou and Iasonas Petras, On the tractability of linear tensor product problems in the worst case, Journal of Complexity, Vol 25, Issue 5, October 2009
- K. Theodoropoulos, D. Ntalaperas, I. Petras and N. Konofaos, A new concept on a quantum computer based on recombination processes in microelectronic devices, American Institute of Physics Conference Proceedings, Vol. 772, Issue 1, pages 1463-1464, June 2005
- Dagstuhl Seminar Proceedings 12391: Algorithms and Complexity for Continuous Problems. Iasonas Petras, Repeated Phase Estimation: Approximating the ground state of the Schroedinger equation, 23-28 September, 2012.
- Winter School 2012: QIQC. Iasonas Petras, A fast algorithm for the ground state energy on a quantum computer, 05-07 January, 2012.
- Dagstuhl Seminar Proceedings 09391: Algorithms and Complexity for Continuous Problems. Iasonas Petras, On the Tractability of Linear Tensor Product Problems in the Worst Case, 20-25 September, 2009.
- University of Patras. Iasonas Petras, Ntalaperas Dimitrios and Konstantinos Theodoropoulos, Computer Science in the Land of Quanta, 17 June 2003.
Last updated: 30 March 2014
TeachingAs Lecturer at Princeton University
- COS 217: Introduction to Programming Systems [Fall 2013, Spring 2014] As Teaching Assistant at Columbia University
- Computational linear algebra (Fall 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Numerical algorithms and complexity (Spring 2008, 2010)
- Email: ipetras (at) cs (dot) princeton (dot) edu
- Address: CS 215, Department of Computer Science, Princeton University, 35 Olden Street, Princeton, NJ 08540