- Causal identification with subjective outcomes
- Treatment Effects in Bunching Designs: The Impact of the Federal Overtime Rule on Hours [Appendices]
- A Vector Monotonicity Assumption for Multiple Instruments Revision requested at Journal of Econometrics.
Some other work in progress
- Strategic wage concealment and labor market power (with Matt Knepper and Ian Schmutte)
- Testing identifying assumptions in structural models (with Désiré Kédagni and Huan Wu)
- The welfare effects of conditioning the potential duration of UI benefits on prior work history (with Simon Quach)
- Simplified inference for linear systems (with Eric Mbakop)
- Improving bounds on the distribution of treatment effects (with Teresa Molina)
- Interactions between Family and School Environments: Access to Abortion and Selective Schools (with Ofer Malamud, Cristian Pop-Eleches and Miguel Urquiola). [Ungated version]
- Journal of Human Resources., Vol. 8 (2023).
- Pure-Chance Jobs vs. a Labor Market: The Impact on Careers of a Random Serial Dictatorship for First Job Seekers (with Ashna Arora and Jonas Hjort)
- American Economic Association Papers & Proceedings, Vol. 111 (2021).
- Does Forest Certification Stem Tropical Deforestation? Forest Stewardship Council Certification in Mexico (with Allen Blackman and Marisol Rivera Planter)
- Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Vol. 89 (2018).
- Should We Treat Data as Labor? Moving Beyond `Free' (with Imanol Arrieta Ibarra, Diego Jiménez Hernández, Jaron Lanier and Glen Weyl)
- American Economic Association Papers & Proceedings, Vol. 108 (2018).
- Inequality of Subjective Well-Being as a Comprehensive Measure of Inequality (with John Helliwell and Guy Mayraz)
- Economic Inquiry, Vol. 54 (2018), Issue 4.