school MBA – Quantic School of Business
school MS, Computer Science (ML Specialization) – Georgia Tech (in progress)
Results-driven and meticulous data scientist and software engineer with a thirst for knowledge who undertakes complex projects driven by an entrepreneurial spirit. Identifies ways to improve efficiency and implements solutions through programming and analytical thinking. Excels at project management across multi-functional teams and building data products. Passionate about data, computer science, food, and travel.
- feed 2021-08-13: 5 Books to Help You Master the Pandas Library
- ondemand_video 2021-07-13: Python Programmer YouTube Video (at 3:53)
- podcasts 2021-07-09: The Real Python Podcast (at 19:42)
- feed 2021-06-30: How to Master Pandas for Data Science
- feed 2021-06-22: PyCoder's Weekly (Issue #478)
- feed 2021-04-23: 11 Best Data Analysis Books in 2021
- feed 2021-00-00: Best Online Resources to Learn Data Analysis in 2021
- feed 2020-05-26: Essential Books for Learning Pandas
A 3-hour introductory training designed to provide initial hands-on experience with the pandas library.
In this mini-tutorial, I illustrate how to create a pivot table and plot data with pandas in order to perform market share analysis.
A conversation with Stefanie Molin about her experience writing the second edition of Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas.
A Conversation with Bloomberg's Stefanie Molin about her new book on Data Science, Python and Pandas
(Bash and pylint)