school MBA – Quantic School of Business
school MS, Computer Science (ML Specialization) – Georgia Tech (in progress)
Results-driven and meticulous data scientist and software engineer with a thirst for knowledge who undertakes complex projects driven by an entrepreneurial spirit. Identifies ways to improve efficiency and implements solutions through programming and analytical thinking. Excels at project management across multi-functional teams and building data products. Passionate about data, computer science, food, and travel.
- insights 2022-06-03: PyCon Italia – Python Data Viz Training
- insights 2022-04-28: PyCon US – Pandas Training
- insights 2022-04-19: ODSC East – Python Data Viz Training
- podcasts 2022-03-03: How to Accelerate Your Career in Security Data Science
- insights 2022-01-22: PyLadies Tunis – Pandas Training
- insights 2021-11-23: Brandeis International Business School – Guest Lecture
- insights 2021-11-16: TMLS Summit – Pandas Training
- insights 2021-11-15: ODSC West – Python Data Viz Training
- insights 2021-06-10: ODSC Europe – Pandas Training
- feed 2021-05-27: How to Pivot and Plot Data With Pandas
- feed 2022-04-06: 10 Data Science Platforms and Tools to Boost Your Career in 2022
- feed 2021-12-21: These Are the Top Blogs on OpenDataScience in 2021
- feed 2021-11-23: PyCoder's Weekly (Issue #500)
- feed 2021-10-10: OSS Contribution to the Seaborn Library
- feed 2021-08-13: 5 Books to Help You Master the Pandas Library
- ondemand_video 2021-07-13: Python Programmer YouTube Video (at 3:53)
- podcasts 2021-07-09: The Real Python Podcast (at 19:42)
- feed 2021-06-30: How to Master Pandas for Data Science
- feed 2021-06-22: PyCoder's Weekly (Issue #478)
- feed 2021-04-23: 11 Best Data Analysis Books in 2021
- feed 2021-00-00: Best Online Resources to Learn Data Analysis in 2021
- feed 2020-05-26: Essential Books for Learning Pandas
- feed 2019-11-04: Introduction to Data Wrangling
An introductory training designed to provide initial hands-on experience with the pandas library.
A workshop on creating static, animated, and interactive data visualizations in Python.
A conversation with Stefanie Molin about her experience writing the second edition of Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas.
A conversation with Bloomberg's Stefanie Molin about her new book on Data Science, Python and Pandas
(Bash and pylint)