I'm an undergraduate studying computer science and physics at Columbia University. I work under the supervision of Professor Shuran Song on robotic learning at the Columbia Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) Lab . I'm also priviliedged to be advised by Professor Henry Yuen on projects focusing on quantum complexity theory.
In my free time, my biggest hobby is making legendary plans about non-existant futuristic artifacts a.k.a. daydreaming. Besides mundane stuff like quantum computers, artificial memory, interstellar travelers, and time machines, my biggest plan is to construct a much smarter brain in replacement of mine to earn a PhD degree. Though daydreaming is certainly time-consuming, I manage to squeeze out some time for cycling, saxophone, and poker.
Yulong Li*, Shubham Argawal*, Jen-shuo Liu, Steven Feiner, Shuran Song
Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) 2022
ArXiv • Webpage
Quantum Information Processing (QIP 2022), poster
ArXiv • Poster
Teaching Assistant Experience
- Teaching Assistant: COMS 4281 Quantum Computing, 2022 Fall
- Teaching Assistant: COMS 4733 Computational Aspects of Robotics, 2022 Spring
- Teaching Assistant: COMS 4252 Computational Learning Theory, 2021 Fall
- Teaching Assistant: COMS 4231 Analysis of Algorithms, 2022 Summer, 2021 Spring, 2021 Summer
- Teaching Assistant: COMS 3261 Computer Science Theory, 2020 Spring, 2020 Fall