Casa Hispanica from the Rear

Photo

Casa Hispanica (612 West 116th Street), the original IBM Watson Laboratory (1945-52), seen from the second and present Watson Lab at 612 West 115th Street), after the BASR building at 605 W 115th Street was demolished and before Schapiro Residence Hall was erected in its place in 1987.

Photo: AcIS Systems Group.


Frank da Cruz / fdc@columbia.edu / Columbia University Computing History / Jan 2001