KCSA is a nondenominational Christian organization, which is composed of students all believing Christ as our Lord and acknowledging our dependence upon His grace and power.
| KCSA is open to anyone regardless of their background, age, and culture and seeks to create an atmosphere
where students can develop their faith even after graduation.
| Actually, not only CU undergraduate and graduate students but also our alumni and teir families actively participate in our activities. We have also
endeavored to share the gospel of His love with CU students, staff, and faculty and, moreover, to foster communities of Christians in other
universities and New York area.
| To transform individuals by God's Gospel,
| To make a loving Community by those individuals
| To establish the new Kingdom of God through this community
Being obedient to His will, we are committed to seek God’s face in every decision
that we make and to follow the example of Christ’s sacrificial love and service in our daily life.
| We believe that
- we are called to pursue Gospel of Jesus Christ out of which our every relationship and activity is defined and directed.
- we are called to worship God and to glorify God, seeing him as the center of our lives and all reality.
- genuine spiritual growth cannot occur without prayer and Scripture and the prayer and bible equips God's people for every good work.
- we are called to and made for loving others.
- we are called to minister and to utilize our resources for the advancement of God’s Kingdom.