Top Ten: Ways to Tell if You're Really an Engineer
10. You have no life - and you can PROVE it mathematically.
9. You enjoy pain.
8. You know vector calculus but you can't remember how to
do long division.
7. You chuckle whenever anyone says "centrifugal" force.
6. You've actually used every single function on your graphing
5. It is a beautiful fall day, and you are working on a computer.
4. You frequently whistle the theme song to "MacGyver."
3. You know how to integrate a chicken and can take the derivative
2. You think in "math."
1. You've calculated that the World Series actually diverges.