Student Information Systems (SIS) at Columbia University is the system of record for student data regarding admissions, financial aid, registration, transcripts, billing, and housing functions for all schools and offices at the University.
SIS group maintains the following systems:
- Mainframe SIS - admissions, registration, transcripts, billing, and housing
- Student Services Online (SSOL) - web interface for SIS - supports student, faculty, alumni and administrative access to SIS data.
- Desktop Reports - group of systems that allow reporting out of SIS data.
- Powerfaids - financial aid system of record.
- Directory Of Classes - list of currently available classes.