|E-mail the prof
E-mail the class
(Last updated: 07/13/2001 04:01 PM)
Here are some internet links that may be of interest to students enrolled in this course. Feel free to e-mail me to suggest additions.
General legal links:
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources
- Indiana WWW Law Library
- Legal Information Institute (at Cornell Law School)
- JURIST: The Legal Education Network (at U of Pittsburgh Law School)
- FindLaw: Academic Law Reviews and Journals
UCC and commercial law links:
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws. Contains in-process drafts of Uniform and Model Acts, including proposed revisions to UCC Articles 1, 2 and 9, with previous drafts and some legislative history.
- Proposed revision of Article 2. May 2001 draft now available.
- State-by-state versions of the UCC. From Cornell Law School's LII, with links to individual state statutes.
- CISG and International Commercial Law Database. At Pace University Law School of Law.
- Commercial Law Page. At Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute.
- Lex Mercatoria: Sale of Goods Page. A good international commercial law site.
- UNCITRAL home page. United Nations Commission on International Trade Law, contains case law and bibliography on the CISG, among other useful materials.
- Unidroit - International Institute for the Unification of Private Law. The transnational analogue to the American Law Institute. Contains the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts -- the transnational analogue to the Restatement of Contracts.