Last updated: Thursday, 17-Jan-2008 19:11:33 EST
Here are some links that may be of interest to students enrolled in this course. Feel free to e-mail me to suggest additions.
UCC and commercial law links:
- Uniform and Model Acts. Hosted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in association with Biddle Law Library at the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Includes proposed revisions to UCC Articles 1, 2, and 2A, with previous drafts and some legislative history.
- NCCUSL Home Page. Contains legislative status and information on NCCUSL projects, search capability for NCCUSL acts, drafts and legislation, and other useful information.
- American Law Institute. Co-sponsor of the UCC, sponsor of the Restatements of the Law and other studies and projects.
- State-by-state versions of the UCC. From Cornell Law School's LII, with links to individual state statutes.
- Commercial Law Page. At Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute.
General legal links:
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources
- Legal Information Institute (at Cornell Law School)
- JURIST: The Legal Education Network - Columbia Edition. A basic legal education portal; the Columbia edition contains lots of local links, including some for research, employment, and community affairs.
- Hein Online. Back issues of most major law reviews, in PDF format. Requires a Columbia connection or proxy.