Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- List your previous degrees.
- Have you had a course in data structures and/or algorithms?
If so, briefly describe the course.
- Have you had a course in linear programming? If so, briefly
describe the course.
- Have you had a courses combinatorics, graph theory, and/or
discrete mathematics? If so, briefly describe the course.
- Describe your computer programming experience.
- Problem 2.20. Cycles in graphs.
- Problem 3.4. Function ranking.
- Problem 3.26. Mazes.
- Problem 13.30. Most vital arc.
- Prove that in a graph in which all edge weights are distinct, the minimum
spanning tree is unique.