Thursday, April 2, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 9.30. Transforming a minimum cost flow problem.
- Problem 10.14. Critical arcs.
- Problem 10.20. Capacity adjacent minimum cost flows.
- Problem 9.18. Cycle cancelling example.
- Problem 9.20. Shortest augmenting path example (you don't need to do the primal-dual algorithm part).
- Problem 10.22. Bit scaling of capacities.