Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- Problem 9.18. Cycle cancelling example.
- Problem 9.19. Cycle cancelling example.
- Problem 10.21. Capacity adjacent minimum cost flow, 10.23 Bit scaling of costs.
- Problem 10.25. Constrained maximum flow.
- As we discussed in class, it is not clear that the analysis of the minimum-mean cycle-cancellin
algorithm is tight.
Give an example of a graph (or family of graphs) for which the minimum-mean cycle-cancelling algorithm takes
as many iterations as possible.