Thursday, April 7, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
- Please review the
- You must write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this
changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this
information separately with each problem.
- Numbered problems are all from the textbook Network Flows .
- 10.2. Capacity scaling algorithm.
- 10.22. Bit scaling of capacities.
- 12.12. Dance Hall Problem.
- 12.14. Doubly Stochastic Matrices.
- 12.40. Maximal Matchings.
- Suppose that you are given a bipartite graph with a (non-maximum) matching M. Let P be a maximal
set of vertex-disjoint shortest augmenting paths with respoect to M. Give a linear time algorithm to compute P.