Photo by Jack Edmonds.
Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Department of Mathematics
- Contact Info:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 308 Mudd Bldg
- Phone: (212) 854-5237
- I am an associate professor
Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Department at
Columbia , I also hold an appointment
in the Mathematics Department .
- My research interests lie in graph theory and combinatorial optimization.
- Currently I am mainly interested in structural graph theory. Here is some
graphs due to
Vasek Chvatal .
My work is supported by NSF Grants
IIS-1117631 and DMS-1265803 .
Here is a picture of our research group this year:
- I received my Ph.D. from
Princeton University in 2003.
My thesis was
Berge Trigraphs and Their Applications
My Ph.D. advisor was
Paul Seymour .
Here is an
article about my work in
And this is an
In 2012 I was named a
- This is a link to my CV
- This is a list of my publications
- Here are some on-line available
- This is a link to a list of
problems on perfect graphs
that I compiled
workshop on The Perfect Graph Conjecture
American Institute of Mathematics
are some pictures from that workshop.
- I am on sabbatical in the Fall of 2013, and have no teaching duties.
- Useful Links
- Columbia IEOR Department
- Columbia Mathematics Department
Discrete Math seminar
- Conversion of Units