Columbia University Dance Marathon - Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation www.pedaids.org
Be a Dancer!
- Raise $500 for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Stay on your feet for 28 hours during the marathon
- Be an advocate for AIDS awareness on Columbia's campus
To register now, click here
Dance in a Team!
This year, dancers can choose to form fundraising teams.
- 3 dancers must raise at least $1,350 ($450 each)
- 4 dancers must raise at least $1,700 ($425 each)
- 5 dancers must raise at least $2,000 ($400 each)
- Groups larger than 5 people may dance as a team, but fundraising should be done in these smaller units
To register your team now, click here
Be a Moraler!
- Raise a minimum of $100
- Attend a 2-4 hour shift during the marathon to support the dancers
To become a moraler, email Shanice at email@example.com
Join the Sub-Committee!
- Attend bimonthly planning meetings on Wednesday nights in 522D Kent at 8 PM
- Assist with publicity, recruitment and event planning
- Attend at least 2 hours of the marathon
- You can be a dancer or moraler and still join the sub-committee
To join the sub-committee, email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org